05 January 2009

Welcome to my blog!



To kick this blog off, a short intro:  I'm a long time photographer as a hobbyist, but am just starting out to see whether I can make a living as a full-time pro.  I guess my timing could have been better.

While I'd love to be able to support myself doing just fine art photography, I expect that I'll need to do events and commercial work (if I can find it) to support myself.

I've already been part of  two exhibitions, and have some potential shows in the works, so I've already had more success (luck) starting out than seems reasonable.

Anyway, I'm not starting this blog to just spout off, so here's a link to an interesting article on the Luminous Landscape, that talks about the artist in relationship to his/her audience.


"Vapor", Copyright ©2008 Edward Hahn All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment